Saturday, January 26, 2013

Time passes!

Suddenly it's nearly the end of January! Where does the time go? We weren't able to go to the show at Ardingly due to the turbo on the van breaking down. I'm not sure what this actually is but I do know it's going to cost a lot of money to make better! Ah well with all the snow across the country we were probably meant to stay here!  We even had some snow ourselves on Monday! It lasted all of four hours! At least I was able to get to work which I am enjoying immensely. This is my new part time job at the Sewing Studio in Redruth. I work on Mondays and Tuesdays and it's great!















We have been dyeing more rainbow bundles and they have been going like hot cakes. The bundle consists of 6 x FQ's of a set of colours: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. We have done lights, brights and muted using different primary colours. I shall be adding them to the website and they will retail at £15.00.











 


The above shows the muted and light bundles.



I have a lovely fire, some crumpets and a good book so I am going to toast crumpets and read! What could be better on a chilly January late afternoon!















2 comments:

  1. We had a fair amount if snow and the usual disruption with college closures and buses terminating but almost gone now.
    I work tues thurs & sat and love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't part time work wonderful! Who are you working for now? Are you still demonstrating machines?

    ReplyDelete