Monday, February 04, 2008

Finished at last and just in time!

Well just as I was going to post this my server went down and we had no internet service in our house for a few days while Martin sorted it out. I'm writing this at work (February 7th) so I can't re-send the pictures at this time. The room is lovely though and although now completely awash with toys and stuff the floor remains a joy to me. I have to keep standing and staring. Pictures will come later but for the next couple of weeks I'm going to be unable to blog due to constraints of time and place. Martin and Kieran did a great job though and I am so grateful for the amount of time they put in to get the job finished before the enslaught. It's going to be a rush getting the February TIF challenge underway let alone finished. In fact it's going to be hard to get anything done. I feel as if I've got an invading army staying! But it's fun!

3 comments:

  1. Don't you feel lost without the net? Look forward to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi valeri , just been looking at your blog and thought i would write to say hi and to tell you i live in cornwall too ! i love the things you make and your garden looks great. its great to see so many creative people and especially ones local to me! bye for now. noelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noelle thank you for your comment. It would be good to know where you live in Cornwall! Do you have a blog?

    And thank you Victoria for the nomination. I'm touched!

    ReplyDelete