Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ready for the off!

Well we are as ready as we will ever be! We have mountains of hand-dyed fabric, quilted cushion covers, hand-dyed thread packs and cut out shape packs all ready to be loaded into the back of the car. I've sorted out samples of quilts to take to make the stand look interesting and all the bits and pieces that one needs such as string and drawing pins. Hopefully I won't have forgotten anything. So tomorrow Exeter here we come. I've been to the Spring Quilt Festival at Westpoint before and it has always been a good show but I've been a customer not an exhibitor before so this will be quite different. Although I'm nervous I'm really looking forward to it and I will have Graeme for company and help and support! If this one goes well we will try more venues later in the year! We might even make one in Scotland! A long way to travel though!




This has been the view on the draining board for the last few months! Pots of fabric dyeing!
And often the table has been out of use because of the dyeing! 

Below are some of the many threads that have been dyed. These take forever compared to the fabric!















But for now everything is cleared away and we will have a different hat on! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment