Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Quilt Festival Exeter

Well we are back from Exeter where we had a very tiring but fun three days at the show. We did better than we expected to and met some lovely people. I'd have been happier to have sold a bit more fabric and more of the picture cushions but on the whole it was a good show and we have booked to do next year!

There were some gorgeous quilts on display - not that I got a lot of time to go and look at them! I did manage to wander around the other stalls and bought some lovely pieces of Japanese fabric. I love the gold on these flowery pieces. Something we don't do - yet!

Our next show will be Sandown for the National Quilt Championships. We would have had a go at Malvern but the show was all fully booked!

A view of the stand above and some of the fabric below. We ran out of some things which was good and gives me a good idea as to what to go for next time! 















It was lovely weather all weekend but now we are home it is misty and damp! Typical! So we have two and a bit months before the next show and during that time to fit in our wedding! Busy all round I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment