Friday, October 28, 2005

Forging Ahead at Full Steam!

Thank you for the comments, both on the blog and by email, on my dilema with regards to the leaf piece. I have looked at the pictures and decided to go with the original plan. To that end I arranged and re-arranged the leaves but wasn't happy. Then I realised that what I liked about the picture was the black background which formed an edging for the piece. The black was just teflon so as not to iron Bondaweb to the ironing pad but it made a good background piece. And I liked the way some of the leaves fell over this making the edge irregular. This gave the piece more balance. So this is where I'm at now! I liked the randomness of the piece. And looking at the original picture of leaves on water that inspired me I felt happy with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment