Saturday, May 12, 2007

Decisions, decisions!

For the time being I have decided to stick with Blogger as I know what I am doing! Well I think I do! BUT I have also started a blog with WordPress so that I can learn how to use it but this new blog will be a kind of gardening diary in words and pictures. Also I shall put in pictures of other gardens that I visit and I find interesting and pictures of Cornwall that I take. This will be a good platform for using the pictures I take with my new camera as well. And I will try to keep this blog focused more on the textile side of my life though I'm afraid the two will probably overlap! So if you want to see my runner beans you'll have to click on the link to my new blog! When I know what I'm doing I might move the whole caboodle over there but for the moment I am staying put.
-
Beverly I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds WordPress intimidating! Watch this space and I'll try and keep you up to date with how I'm finding things 'on the other side'! And thank you to everyone else who left comments. I've noticed that now all comments come with a 'no-reply' tag so even if I wanted to write to you I can't! Is this new or is this how people are choosing to comment these days?
-
I'm going to leave you with a picture of a butterfly that I found clinging to my wallflower which is called Patchwork. That has to be relevant to a textile site don't you think?
This pretty creature was having a hard time with the wind and so didn't fly
away when I came in close with the camera.

1 comment: