Saturday, May 05, 2007

Night out!

For Christmas my sister gave us a dining voucher to be spent at a local restaurant overlooking Maenporth beach. There hadn't been an opportunity to use it until now. We went with a couple of friends and were very impressed. The views were amazing and the food was scrumptious! It was a laugh a minute and of course I had my trusty camera with me! Maenporth is only a couple of miles down the road from us so not far to go. We started off with crab cakes which were the best crab cakes I have ever eaten. Then I had rack of lamb which was superb followed by double chocolate mousse. Martin had a pineapple torte with lemon sorbet and I almost wished I'd chosen that as it was delicious. I was the designated driver and we had gone in Martin's new Grande Espace. Both the guys sat in the back and talk about back seat drivers! One is bad enough but two..... Admittedly the car is very big and the road is very twisty and narrow but at every twist and turn there was a comment! Next time they can walk home! I'm going to try putting the pictures in directly from Picasa as it takes an age from here and Hello no longer works. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment