Thursday, April 30, 2009

Storage


Just a few of the many ribbons that needed sorting and organising in boxes. The machine embroidery threads below have been colour sorted into the plastic inserts from the cardboard boxes. Sadly the boxes are just that too big for the transparent drawers that go in the Expedit shelving units but the plastic boxes are just right! I have lots of these so I can organise the ribbons to my heart's content.


And I've worked out that they will stack seven high! Here I have threads in the plastic inserts stacked three high. I shall label each one so that I can see at a glance what is in each one. These inserts are brilliant being quite firm and solid. I got the boxes complete with inserts from the Scrap Store originally and they have been a boon. They came from China but I don't know what they had in them as I don't read Chinese!

No comments:

Post a Comment