Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Thank you!

A big thank you to DebR for sending me to a horoscope reading that is so me! Here it is from Crazy Aunt Purl

GEMINI (May 21 - June 21)Have you ever wondered why we paint our cars such drab colors -- tan, mauve, khaki, maroon? It's all blah blah blah. Very un-Gemini. If you were a car, you'd be driving through October as BRIGHT NEON MAGENTA or maybe smooth cosmic orange. You'd have as many colors as there are trendy martini names, and you're so HOT PINK all month, no one can resist your charms. Everyone wants a look at Gemini. You're ON FIRE all of October, which is kind of nice, right? Unless you're a real car, and then being on fire would be maybe not so good.

As I'm not a real car I'll be fine! lol But I am that pink! Now how can I access some of that Pisces green stuff! After all pink and green go well together!

No comments:

Post a Comment