Monday, May 04, 2009

Just waiting!


The room looks so bare now that most of the stuff from above and below the workbench is scattered round the rest of the upstairs rooms. Especially the spare bedroom which is almost impossible to move in! I had a mammoth clean up and Martin mended the bottom of the small cabinet and put an extension bank of plugs on the wall for me. For a long time I have felt that it would be useful to have the plugs at work table height rather than on the floor. I shan't be able to do anything tomorrow as in the morning I am helping a friend with a piece of machine embroidery and in the evening I shall be struggling round the supermarket shopping! I did a practice run on my embroidery machine as it hasn't been used since before Christmas. Fortunately I remembered where I had put everything in the big move! Roll on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment