Friday, January 04, 2008

Speed!

The first week back at work went very quickly. Well it would because I only did the last two days in the week! Next week is going to seem soooooo long! The first class of this term went well this morning and everyone is up to scratch with their sampler quilts. It amazes me that this quilt
could look so different so many times. Each student worked out their own colour scheme and they range from seaside bright to Mexican adobe art in themes. When they are finished I will take pictures. This is the one I've been working along with them as a demonstration model. It too looks completely different. Some of the students have chosen to do the large quilt and others are only doing the centre part as a throw. This one is only the centre and is all pinned ready for quilting. Not the best of pictures as I had no where to really lay it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment