Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Nothing, de rien, nada!

I find myself with absolutely nothing to write about. I am all thought out and still fairly blah after being sick though I am on the mend. Because I haven't been doing anything there are no pictures to post. It has suddenly dawned on me that there are only two weeks after this one until Christmas and I haven't done a thing. So I shall be busy making lists and trying to get some bags made for various people which means no work will be done for the foreseeable future. This is my last week of classes plus a workshop on Saturday on fibre art postcards which should be fun. So at least I'll have two weeks where I can concentrate solely on Christmas. I am a bit of a Scrooge on the quiet but I do like giving presents! I shall go and look in my photo album to see if I have something interesting to put up. Perhaps some silk ribbon work. I notice I appear to have a lot of Turkish readers of the blog. Welcome to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment