Thursday, November 10, 2005

Good Morning World!

Well I've now been up for over two hours and have managed to file all the statements from my bank accounts; tidy up; read my email; write letters; have breakfast; and get everything ready for class tonight. I am now faced with the dilema of how to be in two places at once. I want to go down to the post office to post a package but also I want to be here at home for when the postman comes as he will have a package for me that I know won't go through the letter box! What a pain! And I know I'm not going to get a lot more done as I have a student coming over for coffee later and to buy some fabrics as she isn't going to be in class this week and needs more fabric. Plus I am dyeing curtains in the washing machine and I need to be here to monitor that. I am hoping they will be a deep rust colour but as they started off grey and pink its anybodies guess as to the end result. I am doing one in deep rust and the other one in lime green! They go in different places as they are door curtains I hasten to add. The end results are going to be interesting, especially the lime green! Well if all else fails they can always be overdyed something dark.
Now to be two people! I wish!

2 comments:

  1. And you are telling me to take a day off...well, ain't that the pot calling the kettle black. Seems to me your are working like a mad woman also...so little time so much fun to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to the need to be 2 people...I often fantasize about having a robotic personal assistant to handle things like cleaning and errands. I wouldn't feel guilty foisting mindless tasks on a machine, and in my fantasy they are unable to procrastinate!
    It never hurts to dream, eh?

    ReplyDelete