Saturday, November 05, 2005

You Are Italian Food

Comforting yet overwhelming.
People love you, but sometimes you're just too much.
I picked up this quiz on Rayna's site. As I was eating breakfast at the time it seemed appropriate! I like eating my porage while wandering through other people's blogs and seeing what's new! It is very disappointing when some of my favourite blogs haven't updated for some time! Its interesting how after reading a blog day in day out one kind of gets to feel that you know the person writing it as a friend even if you've never corresponded or had any interaction, let alone met! Well off to town for a morning of mayhem and mystery!

1 comment:

  1. I like to think we are all friends who just haven't
    met in person yet.
    BTW I think we're in the same fiber postcard exchange (World of Fiber)

    ReplyDelete