Sunday, January 08, 2006

Tagged by Gabrielle!

OK I've been tagged to do this meme so here goes.

Four jobs you've had:
teacher: receptionist: barmaid: wardrobe mistress

Four movies I could watch over and over:
What's up Doc?: Overboard: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: Some Like it Hot.

Four places I've lived:
Falmouth, Cornwall: Morchard Bishop, Devon: Bromley, Kent: St Paul's Cray, Kent.

Four TV shows you love to watch.
Well I don't have tv anymore (at least 15 years!) but I did enjoy:
One Foot in the Grave: Dad's Army: Bewitched: Hello, Hello.

Four places you've been on vacation.
Cannes France: Paris France: Gothenburg Sweden: Dalgety Bay, Scotland.

Four websites you visit every day.
Handmaiden: Fibermania:Tommy the Material Girl: Dreaming Spirals.

Four of your favourite foods;
Anything Chinese; fish; Tiramisu; Greek yogurt

Four places you'd rather be:
Well actually I'd rather be here but for the record:
Fedoral Way, WA: La Napoule, France: Hong Kong: Bombay, India

Four Albums you can't live without:
The Best of Slade: Have a Nice Day - Bon Jovi: Stevie Ray Vaughn - Greatest Hits: Chris Rea - Auberge

Four people you'll pass this on to:
Liz from Dreaming Spirals, Tommy from Tommy the Material Girl, Jen from Bayou Quilts and Karoda of Seamless Skin.

OK I've done it! Do I get a house point? Grin!



2 comments: