Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Teddy and the bucket of sand!

OK so you are wondering why I'm uploading pictures of a teddy bear and a bucket and spade on a beach. Doesn't he look cute with the sandcastle he's made? Grin! Actually this is Small Ted who belongs to my grand-daughter Fenella but lives with us as does her bucket and spade, just waiting for her visits. Its her third birthday on Tuesday next week and Martin thought it would be fun to take a picture of her toys waiting down here and make her card. When she talks to me on the phone she itemises all the things of hers that are down here just to make sure that I haven't been selling them off on Ebay. She always ends up by saying that I can play with them if I like. She's so sweet. They are coming down in February which will be fun! Can't wait!
OK so now I'm going to have a go at putting in paragraphs for Mel. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping this works as Blogger has a habit of doing away with my paragraphs and most of the formatting that I put in. I'm just going to check this and see if it works. Of course with all the returns I've put in this may come up with an ocean of space between each part. We shall see but I am trying! I'd hate to lose a reader!

3 comments:

  1. Nice bucket. Let me know if you change your mind and send me a pointer to the auction link :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Our house has quite a few of Mila's toys waiting, and I may make some postcards to send her using your (or Martin's?) idea. She will be three in May- it is a wonderful age, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name "Fenella" she "sounds" like she is yours!!! Ginger

    ReplyDelete