Saturday, September 17, 2005

Doing good!

Beautiful sunny day and a really good experience at the meeting I went to today. Sold lots of fabric and ribbon and met up with lots of lovely people I knew from a past existence! Time flew by and before I knew it I was home again with a much depleted stack of fabric. I did debate whether to do a batch of dyeing tonight but decided I was much too tired. Last night was the pits! At just after midnight I was woken by raucous laughter and shrieks plus loud music and this went on until nearly three at least. In fact it was so bad that I had to decamp and move into the front bedroom. I can get really ratty when deprived of sleep and was thinking really evil thoughts about the girl next door. This only happens when her mother is away but she is the most selfish, inconsiderate, juvenile out! She is naturally loud and after a few drinks (I'm supposing this - I could be maligning her!) and with a host of friends round she is unbearable! Why is it that youngsters these days have to yell and shout so much? And the music is so mindless! Oh gosh don't I sound like an old fogey! Grin As I sit here playing Stevie Ray Vaughn in retaliation. If you can't beat them, join them!

Now I can start thinking about a piece of work I want to do. And I can get on with making the postcards for the AQ postcard swap. I know exactly what I'm going to do so its just a question of doing it. Even so I expect mine will be among the last to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment