Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Bad Tuesday!

Today hasn't been a good one. This morning I went to a meeting in connection with my new job as Session Observer (this is as well as my teaching for Adult Education) and it left me with lots of unanswered questions in my head. I can't talk about it but suffice it to say it made me question why I was doing things and what for and where I ought to be going next. The world is changing and we are in danger of throwing the baby out with the bathwater. I feel quite strongly about a lot of issues that were raised so it will necessitate working through it over the next few days until I can feel at peace again!

In retaliation I went round the house taking photos of all my messy corners and my overflow area in the spare bedroom. So I shall post them for all to see! But possibly not before I've had to go shopping...and its raining and dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment