Thursday, June 09, 2005

Wasn't able to write anything yesterday. Was one of those days. I've managed to hurt my arm....a friend says it sounds like tennis elbow. So I'm trying to limit my computer time. This is very hard! Especially as I have such a lot to do with writing the book for next term's class! But I'm going to the doctor's in an hour so will hopefully get an expert opinion. It is amazing how many things one does that effect the right arm. Even drinking a cup of coffee using that hand has become a problem. I'm wondering if it isn't the increased use of a mouse at work that has asacerbated this. No joy with spelling this word and a quick look in the dictionary didn't help! At home I use a pen instead of a mouse and this hasn't caused any problems so far! Hopefully this won't be a problem when it comes to sewing! Not to be able to sew! I can't think of anything worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment