Thursday, August 04, 2005

Moan, moan, moan!

I'm going to have a moan so turn off now if you want! While at work I often read through the blogs on Artful Quilters and Bloggers Who Embellish and I have to say now that I really have no time for blogs that don' t have ANY pictures or those that have a peculier style that doesn't take you right into the blog immediately but expect you to hunt around to find it! This is just my own opinion of course but these blogs do nothing for me! My favourite blog of all time is Fibermania because I KNOW I will get a good read AND pictures. They don't even have to be pictures of textile things. As they say a picture is as good as a thousand words! This blog is closely followed by the two Musings blogs by Lisa and Diane. These two are always a good read, and look! I'm too tired to put in links but they are both on the Artful Quilters Web Ring. There are others. I've put them on my blog as blogs I like. And last but not least why do people have a blog if they arn't going to update it for months at a time. One or two blogs looked really interesting and had some great stuff but haven't had anything new added since June! I know I run at the mouth; I can't help it, its how I am. If you knew me you 'd realise that I ramble on about not a lot! Well anyway moan over! I'm glad I got that off my chest. There's enough on there already! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment