Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Plan ahead!

Here is today's list. It is a lovely day and just right, not too hot. I shall have to force myself to be in my workroom.

1. Finish pressing the silk ribbon
2. Finish the tumbling block by putting it onto a background
3. Have coffee with my Mum
4. Make a postcard
5. Read the new book that arrived from Amazon today on fusing

I haven't put in too much as I have an administration meeting at work today so will have to go early and I'll have to have coffee with my Mum this morning as I didn't see her yesterday. I try to see her each day but with so little time with work, living and the business it is hard to fit in social events in the morning. I am going to have to be strong and leave the book until later or I won't get anything done. By writing these things down I thought the list would make a rod for my back!

No comments:

Post a Comment