Monday, August 22, 2005

Suddenly I'm exhausted!

The time is flying by far too quickly! Why is it that everything happens at once? My sister is moving from her 5 bedroom mansion which the Queen Mother slept in during the 1930's to a much smaller 2 bedroom bungalow. I think she is mad! Why? Because the new house is costing 2/3rds the cost of the old one and it is way, way smaller! Definitely mad! Anyway mad or not she is having to jettison loads of stuff so I went round there tonight after work to see what she was chucking out and I have gained loads of fabric, some really up market clothes, crockery, glass ware, a small foot stool, some lampshades and a swivel mirrow. But the crunch is that I haven't got time to find homes for all these things before I go away and so they will sit on the living room floor while I am in Scotland waiting for me to come back and sort them out. And on top of that I have orders to process before we leave and I was hoping to get my accounts finished. No way Jose! Its all too much for me! I have to go into town tomorrow and put money in the bank so that the end of the month bills will be covered. I've forgotten what else I was meant to be doing and if I don't remember by tomorrow morning it will be too late! So no way am I going to be doing any sewing. Oh well I shall do what I can and the rest will go hang. There is nothing that is likely to be a hanging offence if it has to wait until I get back. I must go check on my supplies for the orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment