Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Colours

These pieces are all from my blue and yellow dye fest last weekend. I used Royal, Navy, Turquoise with Lemon, Golden and Mustard. It was actually fun to see how much variety I could get with these six colours. This weekend it will be Raspberry, Magenta and Scarlet with Royal, Turquoise and ?

I have to say that the time on my blog is all to pieces! It is invariably two hours behind even though I have put in Greenwich Meantime as my time area! So I forget to correct it and then it is way off! I'm now going to kill a fly that has been annoying me big time! This might damage my screen but the fly must go!

1 comment:

  1. I like these dye samples. Nice colour combinations. I have that time trouble too, but so long as it goes in, who cares? We have had a glorious sunny day, and I have just shared a bottle of White Zinfandel - hic!

    ReplyDelete